Tuxedo is an ultimate classic men’s wear, and its elegance stems from its simplicity. Tuxedos have satin facing on the lapels, buttons, and pocket trims. Though some tuxedos options have minimized the use of satin only on the lapels and a thin satin bead down the pent leg, but still the primary difference between suit and tuxedo is the use of silk.
Gentleman’s Guru wedding tuxedos are simply perfect for the groom and groomsmen. The adequate collection of wedding tuxedos by Gentlemen’s Guru is a combination of quality fabric, latest and classic styles, glamorous patterns, and affordable price. For a unique and sophisticated men’s wedding outfit, this online store has a variety of options where sky is the limit. With the mesmerizing collection of classic or modern tuxedo, there is sufficient availability of a range of suit and tuxedo accessories for men.
To be the part of Tuxedo Club, few rules must be followed by the groom to get a picture-perfect look with their wedding tuxedo:
- Your tuxedo must be your tuxedo don’t you think of renting it. When you have an option like Gentlemen’s Guru to buy the best tuxedo for your wedding in the most affordable price, then there is no such need to rent it.
- No need to stick with only two color options black or midnight blue. Gentlemen’s Guru is offering an extensive collection of tuxedos in a variety of fabrics like velvet, printed, double-breasted. The color options are simply countless.
- Traditionally tuxedo is incomplete without a bow tie. Your bow tie must be a bowtie because using phony ones can impact transparently bogus.
- Must wear a cummerbund with its pleats facing up. Tuxedo with double breast does not require a cummerbund. This glorify waistband adds an uplift and grace to your wedding look.
- Although it’s not really an issue, but wearing a shirt with French cuffs is a more sophisticated option.
- Choose sox that must be knee-length black to create an aesthetic unity in overall looks.
- To compliment your entire groom look with a tuxedo, your shoes must shine.