Accept it or not….A big wedding ceremony is all about presents!
Otherwise, elopement is preferable.
Do you want to elope in Las Vegas, the city built on dreams, hope, and a little bit of craziness?
It is really hard to narrow down the ideal place for your elopement in Las Vegas. As a Las Vegas elopement photographer, I can help you find your dream location to say ‘’I Do’’.
Every couple wants their happy pictures in their own way. Location contributes in many ways to set the impression you want to create, and the genuine feel a couple wishes to give to their elopement album.
Five unique places to elope in Las Vegas:
Here is an exclusive list of the best five elopement places in Las Vegas NV, the USA that includes desert elopement to chapel elopement, and fun elopement in an old ghost town:
- ‘’Valley of fire state park’’ with a beautiful view of bright red Aztec rock formations, petrified and petroglyphs trees more than 2000 years old, and tan, gray sandstones.
- ‘’Nelson Ghost Town’’ having a true desert backdrop for photography, ranch houses, weather-worn machinery, and old buildings.
- ‘’Sugar Factory’’ with 5,000 light-up candy flowers, horse-adorned carousel, and oversized sculptures of lollipop and cupcakes.
- ‘’Minus 5’’ a spot with everything made of ice from sculptures to chandeliers and backdrops for photography.
- ‘’Keep Memory Alive Event Center’’ an architectural wonder with 199 windows that give out of the world look to your elopement photos.
Tips for eloping in Las Vegas:
Here are a few tips to help you in planning for your Elope wedding:
- Choose the elopement date keeping in mind what kind of landscape you wish to have on your elopement. You must have to think about season and location when choosing an outdoor for elopement.
- Hire a professional photographer to capture the fun, adventure, and joy. Choose a photographer who will get along well with you. An experienced Las Vegas elopement photographer will be with you all day, with their experience guiding you to elevate your experience to another level of perfection.
- Get a special permit for elopement and book accommodation in advance. Some places require a Special Use permit for elopements and weddings, so ensure you apply for a wedding license with ample time. Don’t forget to book accommodation near your elopement location for a more intimate and romantic elopement in Las Vegas.
- Elopement is all about being free from all the ceremony planning and having fun all alone, but if you still decide to have few guests at your elopement, then keep it close. Limit the number to your absolute nearest family members or friends.
This is your day, and it is the day that two of you will celebrate for the rest of your lives. Booking a photographer for your elopement is the sound investment to have picture memories to show everyone. Don’t limit yourself and leave all the logistics behind. To keep your dream elopement experience exclusively immortal, Lorenzo Sandoval elopement photography services can be your best possible choice.